Monday 2 November 2015

ONE FORM TO TAKE AWAY (FORGOT) TO MAKE ONE TO: GIVE BACK??

Case No. E-201510270631379375 OIPRD

This issue is not about me. It is not about property. It is about Veterans and the ignorance displayed, regarding Mental Health issues, affecting; Military, Police and EMS workers.

READY AT THE SWITCH !

NO! I will not stand down. There are Veterans out there, in way worse condition than myself They are no longer strong enough to keep fighting. .I am am still strong enough after 18 years. It is my duty as an Officer to lead by example. I WILL!

Mental health is a science. Each case is individual. Since it is a science, the assessing doctors require a scientifically prepared questionnaire dealing with each individual case. The cookie cutter approach to this complex issue just will not work. 

I requested just such a "Questionnaire" but i never received a response from the Court, Crown or my lawyer.

My appointment with the Forensic Psychologist had to be cancelled (Scheduled 30 Oct 2015 at 15 to 1700hrs because no "Questionnaire" was given to myself of medical professional. 

Experiences that trigger the hormone responses within soldiers, Police and EMS techs, are physiologically produced and used with the intent of mind control.  It invokes basic instincts triggered by repetitive training/conditioning.(indoctrination / Basic training). 

Ingrained within every soldier is the ultimate respect for one's weapon. The police who came to my hose remarked at how clean and well maintained my weapons were. All laws were complied with. Everything on my premises was safe, secure and prepared.

There is a big difference between a rifle and a gun. Those that have been professionally taught as myself, know the difference.
 
I am an Officer. My oath to myself, my Country and especially the troops is;" lead by example".

In a military community, the police and EMS workers must be sensitive to PTSD,

This Court case has nothing to do with guns. (Restricted or not!). This is about respect for the equipment, proper training and appreciation for the care and well being of others.

As you and the Court now know, I will be spending, (Needlessly), thousands of pension / retirement dollars (way more than my guns and Licence are worth) to fix this deficiency in our system.

Why?

Understanding the mental issues facing Police and/or our EMS personnel, is. They entered their job with nothing but good thoughts and intentions. They do not deserve to end up drunks or social misfits  A lot,loose the wives family and friends.

I will see you Wed, hopefully. Thursday for sure, 0900hrs.. 

ATIP requests in and police review Board informed by email.

I trust my reasonable offer of compromise will be successful on Thursday. Offer withdrawn after Court on 05 Nov 2015, 0900hrs

I have been reasonable, fair and balanced in my compromise offer. 

If not before, I will see you in Court. I will be in dress uniform and looking for answers to the questions posed to the court through you in my "DIRECTION TO LAWYER" No. 1&2 28 to 30 October 2015.

Captain (R) Michael I. Cole, CD1

No comments:

Post a Comment