Thursday 27 February 2014

SADLY- WE LOST ONE MORE

I wish I had the writing skill to express how this makes me feel. To Retired Sergeant Ronald Anderson, my thoughts and feelings go out to your family and friends. Sorry you didn't make it all the way home.
Thank You Rick and Jann for all you do for the Military Morale. (We love the RANT's)
Too bad the one in the middle looks like an MND appointee sent to fix the problems with the NVC.

I just yesterday, spoke the the Early Resolution Officer at Human Rights (HRC) about my case. I was hoping for an update on their progress.

After 10 months at HRC dealing with my complex question of:

1. Am I, (being a Pensioned Mentally Disabled, clinically diagnosed (with 3 individual mental injuries suffered while serving this Country) and having to live everyday, highly medicated for my conditions), DISABLED???

They indicated yesterday that the preliminary report may be ready next week. After that, the mentally disabled guy is to answer the HRC and DND legal teams on my legal position as to this preliminary report.

There is something very wrong here! I just asked if under the Act, AM I DISABLED?? I can't qualify for a lawyer paid for by the public like the PMO Staffers under RCMP Investigation until HRC decides if I am Disabled.

Under their current time line it should be 14 months to answer this complex one. I would hate to see how long it will take them to confirm I worked for the Canadian Military and I flew their airplanes for the Prime Minister. That will be at least a couple 3 years since the PM and Prince Charles did actually see me flying them. That is much more complex to prove than my current question: AM I DISABLED???

No comments:

Post a Comment