Friday 7 March 2014

WE GET IT - YOU HATE VETERANS

We are now considered a liability. I guess we screwed up and didn't all just die in Afghanistan. How bloody inconsiderate of us. 

We even had the gall to go into a war zone (multiple in my case) and come back injured. Sorry about that Steve. 

By closing VAC Offices, reducing benefits for new Veterans, sending out 1 CENT Cheques to mothers of soldiers should help get the point across. Not providing mental health professionals for our mentally wounded, must be really putting a strain on that 1 CENT cheque, printing machine. Taking all to the limit. 

Some in your party (14 year chair veterans) get up in the House and say what a wonderful job they are doing (less the multiple suicides) and will debate anyone who DOES NOT TAKE THEM UP ON THEIR OFFER!!

You told us the Senate is a separate body. How are Mike and Nigel these days? I suppose you will tell us that Human Rights is not influenced by you and your office. 

Well I am injured Steve. I am mentally disabled according to several doctors. Ask for help you said. I did. This is what really happens when you do.

Having asked HRC for help I was told; I never worked for the Department of National Defense. Funny that. I thought I did flying into both Gulf Wars, Rwanda the Congo, flying the "UNKNOWN SOLDIER" home to Canada etc, etc. I have that in writing from your DND Respondents. 

Their combat tours were getting on and off the bus in Ottawa and putting on lip balm from the ass kissing pain they must suffer from. They are probably having my final 1 CENT Veterans cheque done up right now and the MND is getting ready for another I can't believe that happened, speech.

The Government and your PC buddy on Toronto, Mr. Ford should look forward to 2015. We are.

No comments:

Post a Comment