Saturday 8 February 2014

A LITTLE CHAT



On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 6:27 AM, Michael I. Cole <michaelcole9112010@gmail.com> wrote:
Well written. Said the same things myself over the years. If you would like company at your meeting, the only things I need are date and time.

All my proof and documentation are in order. The details concerning my encounters with those mentioned, are all in my blog (address below).

I would be surprised if:  Medric, Paul Franklin, Mike Blais, Louis Dufour and Trapper, to mention a few, would want to stand with you too.

Thanks for your service and if you wish to lead a group to Ottawa, I am with you.

Captain (R) Michael I. Cole, CD1

michaelcole9112010@gmail.com

Michael I. Cole michaelcole9112010@gmail.com

7:06 AM (21 minutes ago)
to debbiejkentfrumneybrendafredJimCBCPeter
I truly believe it is now time to unite the New Veterans with the WW1 & 2 Vets. Prior to the recent snub by Fantino and Gallant, only the New Vets were the target. Now both.

By coming together as a voting block and making the government aware of this fact, we can get them to start realizing their true place in the pecking order and 2015 is the end of the road for them if immediate changes are not made.

Veterans are one of the most respected groups of Canadians. We helped defend the values of this country. If the Veterans (ALL) old & new, got together in a joint effort to advise the public that the current Government is fiscally responsible, but is morally bankrupt. We can get this country back on a proper moral and ethical track.

In other words, "fix it now or you are fired in 2015" and we can make it happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment