Tuesday 16 September 2014

HANDING DOCUMENTS OVER TO AUTHORITIES


Hi Peter and Ms. Murray (DSEI); Well after 17 years I have done all I can as an Officer. I have to pointed out wrongdoings within the military justice (or lack thereof) system. I have all of the most damning documents compiled by year and have them ready for delivery.

There are many people I have dealt with, who are paid very good wages to properly handle these issues. So far, they have not. I wish to personally hand my documents over to you for proper distribution.

I have contacted every organization I know of for resolution. As an MP / DSEI Investigator, you may have sway or influence for those responsible and have them to do their job, for a change.

My MP Norlock (Conservative) has been as helpful as the Federal Government itself thus far. This is why I am asking you to take these documents so I can discharge myself from any responsibility I have as an Officer of the Queen in doing my duty for our Country.

I do not wish my name associated with those unable to enforce the Orders as written. As a correction, they seem to enforce them from the Senior Ranks down but never upwards. I hope you have better success than I have.

Please let me know a time and date in the near future when I can see you in person to hand these documents over. That same day I will pass them to Federal Court. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Captain (R) Michael I. Cole, CD1

michaelcole9112010@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment