Friday 27 March 2015

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW - PILOT MEDICAL ISSUES

I have been warning for years about problems with the medical issues surrounding pilot health.

My calls for action have been ignored by:

a. PM / Commander in Chief - Governor General
b. Min of Transport
c. Min of National Defense
d. Chief of Defense Staff
e. Top General of the Air Force
f. Homeland Security in the USA
g. Privacy Commission
h. Human Rights Commission
i. Federal Mental Health Commission
j. Veterans Ombudsman
k. CF Ombudsman
l. DND Flight Safety
m. Civilian Flight Safety at MOT
n. Federal Dept. "WHISTLE BLOWER"
o. CTV / Global / Huffington Post / Sun Media / CBC and many other news organizations.

I have the proof. Do you want to know what really happens??

For years I have been trying to warn those in power. I guess until people die, no one listens.

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW - THEY DID NOT HAVE TO DIE!

This is on you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment