Monday 8 July 2013

SIR ! (Nice to say again and mean it!)

Damn it is nice to say that again and really mean it. This is a thank you to our Colonel (R) Pat Stogran. Men like him are the real reason I joined. The dignity, honesty, integrity loyalty and respect demonstrated by him is something to strive for. He wrote an article for "esprit de corps", in Volume 20 Issue 6 (The latest edition). Within this article are things only he is qualified to say. Pointed and clear. Sometimes the truth must come out and although not pretty, necessary.
Some have finished their battles and others, including myself, are putting it all on the line for all Veterans benefit. For the Colonel and all the rest of us that have hung on to the true military spirit and kept on trying to fix what is broken, I must tell you, there are others working very hard behind the scenes to help us.

I wish I could say more about these people, but that will have to wait until they wish it known. I will keep my promise not to say anything unless it has been approved in advance by these kind and generous people.

We can't always be negative about the situation we find ourselves in with VAC but we have to keep our heads held high and be able to see and recognize those who are trying in their silence, to help us. I wish I could say more but it will have to wait. Thanks to all of you. We still have our pride.
Remember NQNS! (Never Quit, Never Surrender!)

No comments:

Post a Comment