Tuesday 25 March 2014

THANKS FOR THE TALK, CLARA!

Some people you meet in life are just, all on their own, special. On the 24th of March, I was blessed to meet and talk to one of those special people.

Clara is certainly the perfect spokes person for changing peoples perception of mental illness and the stigma it creates. I am, in my own way, trying to do the same thing on behalf of Veterans. Having someone like Clara to not only stop, but take the time to truly understand and acknowledge the work, my wife Lillian and I are doing. This is an honour given to very few.

-10 degrees out of the wind and after a full days ride, she stopped to acknowledge Veterans. Wow what A TRUE CHAMPION as a person and for the cause (BELL Let's Talk). They don't make them stronger, tougher or more determined than Clara. Be safe. I look forward to my next opportunity for us to talk. Thank you.
My owl is on the truck - Champion on my right and MWO Veteran to my left

No comments:

Post a Comment