Wednesday 11 July 2012

"There I Was," 5112 Days Later

Figured I would keep you all up to date on stuff. Wouldn't want you to feel like a mushroom too, like me.

Some days you get up and have different kind of insights. Today for example I thought something quite witty. It went something like this: "Someday's you feel like the windshield, other days, you feel like the bug". I must say that I am tired of feeling like a mushroom and a bug.

Well I sent a letter off to Prince Edward Island, if you can believe that? Yes sir. It was done in a tricky way. You know, the way that they can't say they didn't get it or it never showed up. That kind of letter. I sent it all the way out there because somewhere in those fancy brochures they give out, you know, the ones that tell you all the nice things they will do for you to help you out. Yes, those ones.

Well it seems that some of the people who work for them, never got these fancy brochures so they aren't very helpful. So, keeping it simple, I went right to the top. The big people. The university graduates. I'm sure they know what they said in their fancy brochures.

Well, I told them my problems in simple, like me, terms. Those University Graduates out there will fix me up "lickity split", I bet. Like true Spud Islanders, with the speed of a Gazel, they will get on it right away. Those Islanders really have their, "lobsters in a line", I tell you, they'll be on it like, "scum to a pond".

As for those other people I asked for help, nothing. I was most disappointed in that Governor General guy. He was the one on charge. The big cheese. The big "Cahuna". He was the guy who said go into those mean nasty ugly places because people there need our help. I'm not sure of the right term to use right now, since, I never saw him there and he has more medals than I do. He must have been all cammed' up in the bushes so I couldn't see him. I was in a big plane, ya know. It's kind of hard seeing such a little figure from such a big plane. I never did see the guy when I was the pilot flying into: Rwanda, Central African Republic, Kenya, Ethiopia, both gulf wars along with a few more I can't remember. It's that darn PTSD that's got me again. Rest assured though, he must have been there because he has so many medals.

Anyway, to finish up for today, I sent out a letter yesterday. A picture, really. Actually a picture on a piece of paper. It was a picture of something I wrote up. I just called a University Graduate friend of mine and he said that I actually emailed a scanned copy of my hand written note. Sounds fancy, but that is what I did. I sent it to all those people who were supposed to help me but didn't. People like the: disappointing Governor General (with more medals than me), the Minister of National Defense, the Justice Department and a few others I can't remember because of this darn PTSD. I told them that I didn't want them looking into my papers anymore because, if they haven't figured it out yet, they probably never will. In the case of the disappointing Governor General, he has had my stuff since March and I got "Butkus", "Squat," from him and the others.

Funny, I go to war zones because they say they need me to but when I say I need them..........Nothing. The end, for today. Today being day 5112 waiting for them to get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment