Saturday 28 July 2012

"There I Was," 5128 Days Later - Email to Charlottowne

I spoke to Amy-Lyne from BPA PEI and she was very kind and helpful. I am sending her an email full of the documents that seem to not exist or have been lost. Since I have been told that any first application to be submitted I can't review prior to adjudication, I thought it best that head office be supplied with a substantial amount DND has been unable to locate IAW our Terms of Settlement," between myself and the Government on Behalf of the Queen. I am also forwarding a copy of my entire blog that contains similar information. I hope that this information will be forwarded to the head of BPA so that the appropriate action can be taken. Thank you to all mt followers. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment