Thursday 21 March 2013

Royal Document Destruction Question‏


Michael Cole (thebobs1@sympatico.ca)
9:03 AM
To: registry-greffe@scc-csc.ca
Good Morning; My name is Michael Cole. The Privacy Commissioner has made a ruling I do not agree with. I am confused as to the procedure to follow since there is no precedence set.

When serving in the Canadian Military, I was an Officer. To be an Officer in the Canadian Military, you must Swear Allegiance to the Queen of England. I did.

During my service I had a legal matter arise that required arbitration. Upon completion, a "Terms of Settlement," was signed by myself and another, on Behalf of the Queen.

The government of Canada destroyed this document. I only found out about it's destruction when I invoked one of the clauses within the agreed upon document. There was no time limit or expiry date indicated on the document. 

My question to you is: Who do I file against since this was an agreement between a Sworn Officer of the Queen and the Queen of England and Canada destroyed the document??

The Governor General, the Queen's Rep in Canada. The Canadian Military's Commander in Chief, has not and will not answer any of my questions or queries. All I received back was a note from his Secretary saying they will not help.

I look forward to your answer.

Regards


Captain (R) Michael I. Cole, CD1
Book: http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore/9781432792008.html
thebobs1@sympatico.ca
VETERANS BLOG: michaelcole9112010.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment