Saturday 6 April 2013

WHY CANADIAN VETS ARE TAKING BRITISH MONARCHY TO COURT?‏


I am a Canadian Officer (Retired). I suffer from PTSD, Generalized Anxiety and Major Depression in part, I believe, caused by Senior Officers within the Canadian Military.



As a Canadian Officer I swore allegiance to the Queen of England. Having had to take the Senior Staff through the Alternate Dispute Resolution Process, I ended up with an agreement signed by a Canadian General on behalf of the Queen of England.

When I tried to invoke a clause within the agreement, I was told the legal document and files were destroyed. I only found this out when I applied for Veteran's Benefits and was denied because there was no documentation.

Now myself, a former Canadian Officer with an agreement signed by a Canadian General, on behalf of the Queen of England, has made an application to Canadian Federal Court to have the Queen of England testify to why the legal document and files were destroyed and why I was initially denied Veteran's benefits.

The Queen's Representative in Canada, our Canadian, "Commander in Chief", will not even respond to repeated requests for support. Shame

I am Canadian and not British. If our military, swears allegiance to the Queen, a head of another country, and signs documents  on her behalf, they are accountable to her, not any Canadian. We don't even have a Canadian, "Commander in Chief!" 

MY QUESTIONS ARE:

1. As British citizens, what is your opinion as to, why your Queen is required to sign legal documents to resolve our Canadian Military problems? 

2.  Why can't Canada sign and take full and complete responsibility for it's own Military? 

PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!


Captain (R) Michael I. Cole, CD1
Book: http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore/9781432792008.html
thebobs1@sympatico.ca
VETERANS BLOG: michaelcole9112010.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment