Friday 6 December 2013

Question for the PM / GG / MND / CDS and Commander of Air Command;

THE GLOVES ARE OFF - TIME FOR SOME REAL OFFICER QUESTIONS
LEAD BY EXAMPLE!

ANSWER CAREFULLY SPIN DOCTORS
There are documents you did not lose

Is knowingly deploying medically unfit Pilot (my case Airbus Aircraft Commander) into a war zone to fly, for 6 months, acceptable? 


They did that exact thing to me. I broke. Lost my career and my dreams. 

What happened to the Senior Officers that ordered me to go, knew I was medically unfit to fly but had me remain and fly regularly until I broke down? 


Their actions destroyed my life.

Did they (THE OFFICERS INVOLVED) get released? If not, why? 
Should they, (THE OFFICERS INVOLVED) be released due to non-compliance of orders?


We all need to know before they kick one more military person out for medical reasons. 

Was the military person treated fairly and IAW the rules prior to deployment?




No comments:

Post a Comment