Monday 30 December 2013

MISSING DOCUMENTS & THE MEDIA

Hi everyone; I have recently been offered a unique opportunity for all Vets and Serving members to report cases of missing documents.
TIME IS TICKING
The cases we are looking for are those that involve denial of DND justice or VAC Awards for claims made. The prominent reporter is looking for cases still open and the details involved. I know there are lot's of us out there and we now have someone with the connections to really ask the tough questions to the top people.

Please send me your contact info and a brief description of you unique situation. We are trying to point out a systemic problem that is wide spread and not isolated to one or two cases.

You know how to contact me through Facebook and I look forward to compiling your information to hand over to the media for investigation. Please help for the good of all involved. Together we can make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment