Monday 5 May 2014

WHO IS NOT UNDERSTANDING "DISABLED"

Is it me? It must be. I don't understand why I am being treated like this by Human Rights Commission (HRC). I did nothing to them. I volunteered to help do the Countries bidding in Canada and abroad. I was mentally and physically injured doing it. I am now a Veteran. I guess that means second class.
1. I asked the most simple of questions. Mine was, am I mentally disabled under the Act? Yes or No?

2. Does PTSD and the other 3 conditions I have, meet the criteria for mentally disabled? Yes or No?

3. Does HRC bar Service Dogs for Veterans with anxiety issues like Air Canada does? Yes or No?
4. If they allow Service Dogs for anxiety conditions, why would they bar a Veteran from legal help if they are mentally disabled? If someones mental capabilities are not as they once were and are reduced due to no fault of their own, why would HRC not provide assistance in getting them legal help. I don't know? Do you? Is there something wrong with being treated fairly?

4. Is it just possible the the people at the HRC need more training so they can understand mental disability's such as, War related PTSD?

5. The Department of National Defense Respondents who said I never worked for them (me being a Veteran with a Canadian Decoration 1)  have squeaked out the intelligence of that person who authorized the 1 CENT cheque to the soldiers mom after his suicide.

At HRC they are no problems, just solutions! 

IT APPEARS THAT THEIR SOLUTION IS TO MAKE ME WAIT AND HOPE MY MEDICAL CONDITIONS WORSEN TO A POINT I CAN NO LONGER FIGHT FOR MY RIGHTS. THEN THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM.

NICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment