Saturday 3 May 2014

VETERAN SOLIDARITY CREST

Don has now given his approval for me to produce the patches. A misunderstanding now cleared-up. For everyone who wants one, I will have some starting next week. I will post what my cost per crest is and that is what you will pay. Nothing more and absolutely, no money grab going on here. This is for us all. This is my contribution in helping support solidarity of Veterans. We are back on.


Poland. Solidarity..remember. We must keep our focus. It is a protest against the treatment of us... Veterans. I am having produced this crest (below) It can be worn by anyone. We need one thing in common to show solidarity. Strength in numbers....identifiable numbers. The vest itself is one way. A crest another. If you agree, send me a note and I will start producing them in larger numbers. My first order of 200 is in and ready Wednesday.......I hope.

Let us all thank Donald for this. His kind approval for Veterans.
"Rock the Hill," does not wish this crest to be associated to them. 
All Vets wear what you want and I will advise you when available.

                   "WEAR IT WITH PRIDE"

No comments:

Post a Comment