Friday 27 April 2012

Minor Changes Can Go A Long Way

 I just wanted to summarize what exactly I have been working towards, ref VAC. I am not interested in changing VAC as an institution, just the way they work. The structure, protocol and manning is not an issue. What I have an issue with is, the deliberate way that they do things there. It is easy to say change the way letters are written and the member must be consulted before the first application, or other correspondence goes in. This will ensure that there is no missing information. Little things like that, are the changes I am looking to be made. Having the Veteran as an active participant in the process, would be a good thing. By VAC doing everything on their own, is bound to create problems and miscommunication. If we can fix the ants then we don't have to worry about the elephants walking on by.

No comments:

Post a Comment