Tuesday 1 May 2012

Follow-up with the Governor General


  • Follow-Up to Email 03 March 2012‏

6:19 PM
To GG, GG2, GG!, bob rae, BPA-BSJP-Toronto BPA-BSJP-Toronto, cbc, Equitassociety, esprit contact, Globe1, Josee McIver VAC Kirkland Lake, legion hq new, lisa laflamme, NDP, NDP, ombudsman, Peter Stoffer/Holley Brown NDP, Peter Stoffer/Holley Brown, TEMA, Todd van der Heyden, Vet Advocasy
From:Michael Cole (thebobs1@sympatico.ca)
Sent:May-01-12 6:19:21 PM
To:GG (info@gg.ca); GG2 (marie-eve.letourneau@gg.ca); GG! (christelle.legault@gg.ca)
Cc:bob rae (bob.rae@parl.gc.ca); BPA-BSJP-Toronto BPA-BSJP-Toronto (bpa-bsjp-toronto@vac-acc.gc.ca); cbc (cbcnewsottawa@cbc.ca); Equitassociety (info@equitassociety.ca); esprit contact (mlblaisrcr@gmail.com); Globe1 (ted@tedbarris.com); Josee McIver VAC Kirkland Lake (josee.mciver@vac-acc.gc.ca); legion hq new (cgasser@legion.ca); lisa laflamme (news@ctv.ca); NDP (admin@lpco.ca); NDP (communications@lpco.ca); ombudsman (info@ombudsman-veterans.gc.ca); Peter Stoffer/Holley Brown NDP (stoffp1@parl.gc.ca); Peter Stoffer/Holley Brown (stoffp@parl.gc.ca); TEMA (admin@pandys.org); Todd van der Heyden (todd.vanderheyden@bellmedia.ca); Vet Advocasy (veteran_advocate@canadianveteransadvocacy.com)
Sir; I realize that you of course are very busy with the upcoming visits of the Royal Family. I emailed you and your staff two months ago and I am writing you to follow up on my last correspondence. Other than the initial response I received confirming that your office did in fact get my email, I have not heard anything from your staff as to the progress made thus far.

I have heard back from the Privacy Commissioners Office and have responded back to them. I respectfully request an update on the situation I inquired about. I look forward to getting closure on these matters.

I will be sending this email by Registered Mail tomorrow, just so I can be sure that it gets to the right location. Thank you in advance for your time and attention to this matter.





Captain (R) Michael I. Cole, CD1

michaelcole9112010@gmail.com
thebobs1@sympatico.ca
VETERANS BLOG: michaelcole9112010.blogspot.com
TWITTER: Michael Cole @michaelthebobs1

No comments:

Post a Comment