Wednesday 23 January 2013

"ONLY- 5292 DAYS LATER (BELL - "LET"S TALK")


To: The President of Bell Canada

From: Captain (Ret’d) Michael Cole, CD1

Date:  23  January 2013

Subject: LET’S TALK – PLEASE

I am a law abiding, tax paying citizen. I have never protested, caused a disturbance. I haven’t even gotten a speeding ticket. This is my problem.

To the news establishments I am boring. I don’t cause trouble for others. I follow all the laws yet, I suffer everyday, in silence. Your company says, “Let’s Talk”! I would love to. I think what I have to share is invaluable to others, dealing with mental health issues.

My story of how I went from healthy to suffering with anxiety and major depression is an easy one to follow but complicated in the facts. My story is normal, but not. My story deals with work place issues but, not the ones you would normally associate with a job. Simple but deeply complex is how best to describe my journey thus far.

All inclusive Blog:  michaelcole9112010.blogspot.com

Because my medical problems are not headline grabbing, no media outlet is interested. Yes, they are compassionate and do understand my pain but, it is not news worthy enough for them. It is so sad to hear their understanding and compassion yet having to tell me no to getting my message out.

I was a VIP heavy transport pilot in the Canadian Military. I flew the Prime Minister and Prince Charles among others. My proudest moment was being the pilot who flew, “The Unknown Soldier” home from France to Canada. I worked for years saving lives doing search and rescue and many UN missions.

It is all gone now. I have lost everything; my honour, dignity and career. It is a very long and difficult road back to health. I have a name. I have a true story. Can you please help me get the information out so that others might benefit. Thank you for your time and consideration of my request.

Please give consideration to my story. It will help Veteran’s and all Canadians, understand.



Michael Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment