Saturday 2 February 2013

"5302 Days On" - Sounds British

I could not let Groundhog Day go by without an update. It appears the rodents are confused about Spring which bodes well with the confusion regarding my case.

I had a great talk with CBC and they are very interested in my situation. I was happy to supply them with some tidbit's of information not currently available to those reading my Blog. It is nice to hear from concerned citizens.

I do realize that there are a whole lot of people much smarter than myself but, it would only seem right that if I signed Legal Documents on behalf of another Head of State, I might want to keep a copy for myself and give them a copy, as well as, discuss what has been agreed to. My Lawyer always keeps copies of Legal Documents.

I would ask the GG (The Canadian Military Commander and Chief also the Queen's Representative in Canada), but wait, I did! Many times and in many different formats. Kind of sounds like Groundhog Day all over again, doesn't it??? Bill Murray would be proud!

Maybe the Provincial Queen's Representatives would be more approachable and might respond, unlike the GG of Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment