Sunday 26 May 2013

Your Response - You'll Need It!

Being as tomorrow is Monday, I think it is time to review the appropriate response to any questions that deal with taking responsibility.

I have flown, listened to and studied Senior Officers and Politicians. I have boiled down the response given, when not wanting to answer a question or, take responsibility. They are:

Given to me - "The Warrior Owl"
"LET'S TAKE A LOOK"!

1. Show Concern!
2. Act Surprised!
3. Admit Nothing!
4. Deny Everything!
5. Don't Come First!
6. Don't Come Last!
              &
7. Don't Volunteer!

An example.
 To be used starting Monday:

 What happened with the money?

My goodness, that is a lot of money. I have no idea what happened. I certainly had nothing to do with it. If I hear anything, I will get back to you soonest. If I could help you, I would.

Sound about right? Follows the 7 rules above, exactly.

Let us wait for tomorrow. I am sure you will hear a lot of this.

As Ray Charles would says: "Didn't see you, didn't see me, I didn't see a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment