Thursday 6 June 2013

PLEASE LET ME SPEAK!

The empathy I felt for that poor Cpl Glen Kirkland as he spoke at the committee. That was pure torture for that young brave man.

I kept my mouth shut 14 years ago with a signed agreement that everything would be okay. Well, it is not okay. I kept my honour and word. I kept my mouth shut but, my work environment was so toxic that it made me very sick. So sick I ended up with a 10% chance of survival.

DND destroyed the documents I signed to keep me shut up and to ensure everything was okay. I could not get VAC benefits for years because of this. He was right to speak up. The Senior Officers have no honour anymore and I am living proof.

Put me on the stand! Pick on someone your own size with honour intact. I will tell them some stories they will not soon forget about Senior Staff and their lack of Dignity, Honour or Respect.

My Email to Peter Stoffer Requesting to Give Testimony!


No comments:

Post a Comment