Tuesday 25 June 2013

ROYAL DOCUMENTS-Shredding? "Never Again!"

I served the Governor General and Queen through the British High Commission in Ottawa. Since my last legal agreement signed on behalf of the Queen, by the Canadian Forces ( A General from the CF, Alternate Dispute Resolution ) was destroyed/lost/shredded, I wanted to be certain that the fate of these documents met a happier outcome.

I therefore, had the Governor General and Queen served at his residence by a legal service company. This was to ensure, it does not go missing, I have posted the notice here.

It is sad to think I put my life on the line for someone who cannot even respond after over 2 years. The so called, "Commander in Chief" is not scary. That child soldier in Rwanda, who walked onto my plane with a fully loaded AK-47 looking for food,....... was scary! I was flying in to re-supply General Dallaire's troops.

What is even more scary than that, was after a so called "Risk Assessment", it was deemed too dangerous to give the flight crew weapons to defend ourselves and we flew in anyway.

As a final note, I asked General Dallaire's Staff, if they could speak to him and give me some assistance, due to the circumstances. The response was, NO!. The ever helpful Senate.


No comments:

Post a Comment