Tuesday 8 October 2013

15,774 KM LATER - I'M BACK

Wow, what a learning curve. It takes an attempt at unity to really bring out the facts about New Vets, Old Vets and the differences. I looked at the structure, unity and goals of each. I have a new perspective on what has happened and where the future lies.

AS TERRY FOX SAID: "Dreams are made if people only try. I believe in miracles....I have to....
                                        because somewhere the hurting must stop."

It was so nice to interact with the public and hear their views. A warm and kind response. This gave me a much needed boost and re-affirmed my determination to see things through to the end. With that in mind, and my trip behind me, it is back to working for all veterans.

I am focusing now on those with PTSD or which should be referred to as Post Traumatic Stress Injury PTSI / Job Induced Mental Illness JIMI.

PTSD = PTSI or JIMI

I initially filed with the Human Rights Commission back in July of this year. Being as it is now October, I would have thought that the Early Resolution Officers at HRC would have produced some kind of plan by now, but no.

My next posts will be laying out my case to you and helping you understand what Veterans are up against when trying to get help.


No comments:

Post a Comment