Sunday 20 October 2013

REQUEST GOVERNMENT NON-PATISAN SUPPORT for VET HRC CASE

Michael I. Cole <michaelcole9112010@gmail.com>
8:27 PM (0 minutes ago)
to elizabeth.mayPeterToula
Hon. Ms May; I am a retired veteran. I served our country with distinction for 25 years. I retired as a heavy lift aircraft commander on Airbus A-310 and CC-130 Hercules. I have served in both Gulf Wars, Rwanda, Congo amongst many other special ops and UN missions.

Sadly, my flying career is over due to diagnosed major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety and PTSD. DND lost/destroyed my grievance file and legal agreement between myself and the Queen. This was done in contravention of the signed legal agreement. The Privacy Comm says I have to take DND to Federal Court. Currently, the Canadian Human Rights Commission does not recognize my diagnosed mental conditions as a disability. Because of this fact, I am required to spend my own small retirement pension to hire a lawyer to fight on my behalf through the court system. I am not capable of doing so because of my disability. This document issue is still ongoing to this day, 6.5 years after retirement.

You are known on the hill as, the most respected of all. Since I was a soldier and this fight is for fairness for all veterans, I am requesting your non-partisan support of my case at the Human Rights Commission along with the Liberals (Hon. J.Karygiannis) and NDP (Hon. P. Stoffer).

No comments:

Post a Comment