Tuesday 1 October 2013

HAVING HOPE IN HOPE, BC

Well sports fans, this is it. My last day. 01 October 2013. I am shooting to finish at the end of the Trans Canada Hwy tomorrow at 14:00 or 2:00 pm Pacific Time.

                                                             MY LOST WINGMAN

I am sad to report a loss I experienced today. Although covered well with clear plastic packing tape, my Port Side (left side) forward wingman took a direct hit from road shrapnel. The plastic waterproof seal was broken and the heavy BC rain came in. His colours are lost and have run. It was sad to see but, I will bring him home with me. Leave no one behind.

I am hoping CBC or other media can be there for my finish but if not, this was for all Vets and to show National Unity among us all. I invited Ms. Fynes to my finish and I hope she can be there.

The roads here in BC sure keep your attention. Went through rain, snow, hail and really strong winds. Hanging on to my little truck was a hand full.

I hope all the timings work out tomorrow. If anyone wishes to attend, please feel free.

I have attached a link to the interview I did with Global TV Calgary. I hope you like it. Map, tunes and pictures to follow the Global link.

Global Calgary TV Interview

Map 01 Oct 2013

Drive Tune 1

Drive Tune 2

Drive Tune 3

TODAY'S PICTURES






No comments:

Post a Comment