IT DOESN'T GET MORE SHAMEFUL THAN THIS AND THAT'S NOT OKAY!!
THERE COMES A TIME.....
NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO....
STAND UP FOR VETERANS
NOT PMO STAFFERS OR THE SENATE!
Oh! I know what it means:
1. 3 suicides in one week.
2. Veterans denied employment because they require service dogs
3. Mentally disabled Veterans (with PTSD) denied free Lawyers by the Federal Court because they are not recognized as disabled under the Human Rights Act (Accomodation)
Just the facts
WHAT'S OKAY1. Our PM runs his office which is under investigation. He is not fully informed on staff actions.That's okay.
2. We have a Senate that is under investigation. That's okay
3. We have a Commander and Chief, The Governor General not speaking up for the troops. That's okay
4. DND can lose or destroy legal documents intended for a Veterans Pension. That's okay
5. The Privacy Commission agrees with DND and says to the Vet, if you don't like, it take us to Federal Court. That's okay
6. The Federal Court denies a mentally disabled Veteran a Lawyer. That's okay
7. The HRC has no jurisdiction over the Federal Court when it comes to complying with the Human Rights Act. That's okay
8. The Federal Court wants an explanation of the delay from the Veteran. That's okay
9. HRC Early Resolution has not even given an answer to the Veteran after having the complaint for 6 months. That's okay
10. The Veteran has to explain the delay to the Federal Court. He must explain why the HRC has not given the Veteran a decision on whether the cost of a Lawyer, (denied by the Federal Court itself) can or will be covered and by whom. That's okay
WHAT'S NOT OKAY1. Being denied proper justice by DND in Harassment Complaint. That's not okay
2. Having to go to Military ADR for resolution. That's not okay
3. Having the resolution documents lost or destroyed by DND required by the Veteran for benefits. That's not okay
4. VAC denying initial benefits to the Veteran because of lost DND documents. That's not okay
5. While being tested and diagnosed with multiple mental disabilities, the Veteran is still required to fight to get legal help even though he is disabled and denied Accommodation under the Human Rights Act by the Federal Court. That's not okay
6. Having the Veteran have to justify to the Federal Court why the delay even though the delay is caused by the Early Resolution Department of HRC, not deciding for, or against, the Veteran. That's not okay
7. Having HRC Early Resolution Department take in excess of 6 months to decide that a mentally disabled Veteran with PTSD is, in fact, disabled. That's not okay
WHAT'S NOT OKAY - NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING OKAYThree former members of the PMO under investigation by the RCMP are given legal help from prestigious Law Firms to assist them in answering the RCMP questions. All fees paid for by the tax payer. That's not even close to being okay.