Friday 3 January 2014

THE LIBERALS RECOMMENDED THIS GUY (Dallaire) TO HELP ME

I politely requested from the Liberal Party of Canada, their recommendation for the most knowledgeable politician who could help me.


I suffer from PTSD, Generalized Anxiety amongst other mental and physical injuries. The Liberal Party suggested that Liberal Retired Lt General Romeo Dallaire would be most helpful. I thought so too. Here is one of his speeches reference the problems I am dealing with.


I asked him respectfully for help with my issues with DND and VAC that affect The Privacy Commission and Human Rights as it all pertains to mental illness caused by service to our Country. His respose was that "he does not have the knowledge to advise you."


I recently delivered some of my views on Mental Health and PTSD at the National Press Gallery in Ottawa.


I am disappointed that a Liberal, ex-military Officer, would not help a fellow retired Officer. That the Leader of the party, with personal family experience in dealing with mental health issues, has yet to offer help. I must however, thank the Liberal Veterans Affairs Critic, the Hon. Jim Karygiannis, for all of his help and support thus far. He is one very bright star for Veterans to look to, for knowledge and help. Thank you on behalf of all Veterans.


No comments:

Post a Comment