Tuesday 28 January 2014

THE ONES THE WOLVES PULL DOWN

  • WHOEVER YOU ARE, I'M GLAD I AM NOT YOU. 
  • THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT AND SHE SOUNDS JUST A BIT PISSED OFF 


  • Lise LeBlanc Perreault as yet they have no idea that I am coming-silently at first,but will fight to the end of what I believe is just and fair.I no longer,can tolerate what we the people,mostly the veterans,unjust fights and red tape,untrustworthy personal,can no longer stand it.By George,I will fight until my last breath.
  • Michael Cole Well said. All we are asking for is the Dignity, loyalty, honesty, integrity and respect (DLHIR)we signed up for... in return. I gave my heart and soul to them because they said that is what they stand for. I will fight along side you until this culture within the military and Government returns. I can't support anyone who asks for my DLHIR with the possibility of my death in defending these values who are not Canadian enough to live up to the same values themselves. The Senate has shown their true colours. The Commander in Chief of the military has too (the Gov General). Waiting till the end of February for the Government. That is when I will have their answer. It is a sad day when the Troops are having to demand DLHIR from their own (I use this term very, very loosley,......) LEADERS????? Are you really? I truly hope you can pull your collective heads out of that dark location on or about your posterior, and start leading and living up to what you teach the troops. I'm going to make a Blog post out of this one. May I use your comments Lise?
  • Lise LeBlanc Perreault please do,it would be my honor-for I also am fighting on behalf of my veteran husband,who can no longer fight for himself.Good luck,everyone,we have to stick together.
  • Michael Cole Thank you. I will make it now.
  • Scott Wood Well said Lise, as I have been saying. It's time to push back.
  • Lise LeBlanc Perreault Let us hope it shall encourage us all to continue each our fights,and also help with the remaining veterans who have fought for years for their rights and to those yet to come for there are still many who are not aware of what they are in for.

No comments:

Post a Comment