Thursday 12 June 2014

ALTERNATIVE

In response to the wonderful article written by Ben Skipper, is:

The problem arises when the trust is broken between those giving Orders and those receiving them. This trust is broken when two standards of conduct are observed and accepted. When the subordinate has to follow Orders and the superior does not, total and complete breakdown in unit cohesion is the result. Such is my case. Senior Officers can violate Orders because no one above them will stop them or hold them accountable. It seems the way to get ahead in the Canadian Military is first get the dirt so you are immune to prosecution. If an Officer of equal or lower rank wishes to stop the violation they can't because each has dirt on the other. Just like the Cold War...assured mutual destruction and no Senior Officers these days in Canada (I have encountered .....including our Commander in Chief the GG) will lift a finger to right an obvious wrong (or multiple wrongs in my case). The only course of action in this situation is bring in an outside party with no vested interest to clean-up the mess and restore the integrity of the system. Absolute power corrupts absolutely and I am saddened that this is the state of our Canadian Forces. I am getting outside help ASAP.

I did message the US President and UK Prime Minister for the actions of my superior Officers. These Officers Ordered me to the Gulf to fly an Airbus as Captain knowing I was unfit to fly. Thousands of troops were carried by me and it upset me so much to be doing this foolish un-necessary thing that I finally had a breakdown (after 6 months) so I could not fly anymore. No charges or re-percussion's to any ranking Officer. Just me and I lost everything. Fair, just and honest are words lost in our military. I will however, even though it has been 16 years, I will keep fighting and win justice for myself and others suffering under this repression.



No comments:

Post a Comment