Tuesday 10 June 2014

SIR! - Finally; I get to say it again and mean it!

To Col (Ret'd) Pat Stogran: 

 Well Sir; Damn it feels good to say that again and mean it. I will be there if you need me for assistance. I doubt it though. I am all over your Twitter idea and will sign up now.

My proactive disclosure NO.1: Airbus Captain Michael Cole was Ordered by Brass, to deploy to the Middle East and fly for 6 months while medically unfit to do so. Thousands of American, Canadian and other foreign troops were flown by this Captain who was Ordered to do this, against his will. Pilot had a breakdown in theatre. Military cover-up. 

British, American and Canadian news organizations notified.


Filing my complete evidence package with Federal Court asap. No more document loss or destruction now. See above comment. Lot's more.


Sadly it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment