Wednesday 11 June 2014

To the President of the United States & UK Prime Minister

 Capt sends apology to President and UK PM for actions of Cdn Mil Brass for being forced to endanger troops 

The Federal Court called yesterday to withdraw my filing against the military. I have little money and suffering from 4 mental health issues caused from my service to Canada. I can't afford a lawyer. 

Instead of getting my evidence I have against the Military and help me with my case, they support the Military RIGHT or WRONG. They support Omar and the Military Brass but not a person with evidence that multiple Orders have been violated. WHY? 

I asked Federal Court for help in covering the cost of a lawyer for me.........Answer:  NO

I asked the Federal Human Rights Commission............Their answer: Injuries frivoulous. I never worked as a military pilot for Department of National Defense.......................and by the way, NO

So the Federal Court is closing my case because I am poor. I live on a little pension only. I have no money to pay a lawyer for fighting this case.

Omar Cader get's a free lawyer and he killed people.

Senators under RCMP investigation, get free lawyers......paid by me(the one turned down for help), the tax payer. 

A seriously wounded Veteran. Veteran of 2 Gulf Wars, UN missions into war zones around the world can't get free legal help to fight the Military Brass in Federal Court for having me endanger thousands of troops by forcing me to fly them when I was medically unfit and they knew it.

I guess it shows where our Canadian Values have gone............to support ex-terrorists not our own Veterans.

Be ashamed of yourselves.............I'm ashamed to be a Canadian with values like that! 

THIS SITUATION IS SO WRONG AND SAD, I HAVE NO PICTURE TO ADD.

No comments:

Post a Comment