Monday 16 June 2014

CIVIL AVIATION CONTINGENCY OPERATIONS (CACO)

Being a former Instrument Check Pilot, Squadron and Wing Flight Safety Officer I have had to report National Defense (Department of) 018 to (CACO). I called today to confirm they have my Incident Report. All indications are, they did not.

The Minister of Transport was faxed a copy of this report. The Incident of being forced to fly medically unfit was recorded by the doctors that treated me in theatre. No action has been taken by the military. I have never been interviewed reference this.

No longer having any faith in the Military to investigate itself, I have contacted the OPP in preparation for the response I just received from Canadian civilian flight safety. National Defense Flight Safety having known about this since 2002, has done the expected, nothing.

I informed Canadian Civilian Flight Safety that I will be contacting the US Department of Homeland Security within 48 hours of this call. 18 June 2014 at 14:00 hours. I will be reporting this Incident and my grave concerns about the CF & DND, investigative abilities, into very serious Flight Safety matters that affect persons in the air and on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment