Friday 1 August 2014

DSEI STATES - WAIT AND LET US DO OUR JOB !

Understandably, this was the word given to me from the representative from the Directorate Special 
Examinations and Inquiries (DSEI). I believe that every unit who has taken on the task of looking into my case should be afforded that professional courtesy.

If DSEI would be the first unit who had looked into my case from the military, patience, I would have lot's of. Sadly this is not my situation. Since March 27 1997, when my first grievance was filed with the Military, it has been passed on to a couple of units for resolution. 

These Units are as follows:

1. Commander Air Transport Group Headquarters. (ATGHQ)
2. Base Commander Trenton
3. 1 Canadian Air Division
4. Air Command Headquarters
5. Chief of Defense Staff
6. Alternate Dispute Resolution Ottawa (File to be kept exclusively by National Defense. File to be kept in an undisclosed location and not on any of my personal records in accordance with (IAW) the "TERMS OF SETTLEMENT" (TERMS). I was to be given access to this file under the Pension Act IAW the TERMS.) 

The File was:

1. Denied existence by Access to Information at National Defense (ATIP).
2. No documents then no proof for Veterans Affairs (VAC) to approve pension or assistance. Pension DENIED!
3. ATIP given my copy of a few documents contained within the file.
4. ATIP now recalls, documents were destroyed.
5. Request help from the Bureau of Pension Advocates (BPA).
6. BPA can't legally assist a Veteran to find documents destroyed in contravention to the TERMS.
7. Minister of National Defense confirms documents destroyed.
8. BPA denies assistance and I am required to file my own Request for Departmental Review myself.
9. Formal Complaint filed with the Privacy Commissioner.
10. Privacy Commissioner confirms documents destroyed but done IAW Government Document Destruction Protocol which did not apply because my TERMS removed the file from normal destruction protocols. The Privacy Commissioner never discussed the file with me prior to the ruling but stated if I was unhappy with the decision, go to Federal Court.
11. I filed at Federal Court against the Queen of England. She is the highest ranking Officer named in my TERMS. (T-625-13)
12. Requested "Accommodation" from the Federal Court because of my 4 diagnosed mental conditions Pensioned by VAC.
13. Federal Court denied my request.
14. I immediately applied with Human Right's Commission (HRC) for "Accommodation".
15. After more than 1 year, HRC denied my request without consulting me or my doctors.
16. Financially unable to hire a lawyer to fight in Federal Court, since I am unable to due to my diminished mental capacity. I have had to put my case on hold.
17. As a final request, I asked the PRIME MINISTER himself (among others - GG, M of T, MND Min of VAC) for an Inquiry on how the Military Justice system does not work. I HAVE HEARD NOTHING - Registered Letter sent 21 June 2014 - signed as received. 

18. Footnote: The Registered Letter to the Minister of Veterans Affairs was lost. Ticket number 111234073. Canada Post said they had computer problems and could I call the Minister to confirm.

Yes I will wait. DSEI does not give regular updates. Given what I have already endured, I think it would be a pleasant change, in this one instance. I am not the enemy. I am one of the good guy's trying to get the system fixed. Why the secrecy??


No comments:

Post a Comment