Tuesday 8 May 2012

Letter to Ombudsman - Opting Out Of Blue Cross


  • Opting Out Of Blue Cross‏

10:23 AM
High priority
To ombudsman, Esprit de Corps, Josee McIver VAC Kirkland Lake, legion hq new, Peter Stoffer/Holley Brown, Peter Stoffer/Holley Brown NDP, Vet Advocasy
From:Michael Cole (thebobs1@sympatico.ca)
Sent:May-08-12 10:23:14 AM
To:ombudsman (info@ombudsman-veterans.gc.ca)
Cc:Esprit de Corps (espritdecorp@idirect.com); Josee McIver VAC Kirkland Lake (josee.mciver@vac-acc.gc.ca); legion hq new (cgasser@legion.ca); Peter Stoffer/Holley Brown (stoffp@parl.gc.ca); Peter Stoffer/Holley Brown NDP (stoffp1@parl.gc.ca); Vet Advocasy (veteran_advocate@canadianveteransadvocacy.com)
I am requesting a monetary breakdown of the costs paid for my current Blue Cross coverage. I realize more may be forthcoming but, I wish to put out applications with other health providers to see what services they can offer me.

Blue Cross in it's present form is for a Veteran, unworkable and someone like Sun Life might be happy to pick up the contract. I will be speaking to them soon regarding this asspect of my compensation.

I look forward to receiving the numbers and the methods used to determine the costs so I can have them verified. Thank you for your time.

Captain (R) Michael I. Cole, CD1

michaelcole9112010@gmail.com
thebobs1@sympatico.ca
VETERANS BLOG: michaelcole9112010.blogspot.com
TWITTER: Michael Cole @michaelthebobs1

No comments:

Post a Comment