Monday 16 September 2013

MEDIA RELEASE FOR DEPARTURE WESTBOUND



"LEAD, FOLLOW or GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

Follow the trip on my BLOG: michaelcole9112010.blogspot.com


POINTS TO BE ADDRESSED

a. The CROSS CANADA TRIP and why in support of the Equitas Society.

b. That Mental Illness, whether job induced or naturally occurring is, "A DISABILITY" under the Charter. (Not currently).

c. Changing medical terminology from P.T.S.D (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) to P.T.S.I. (Post Traumatic Stress Injury)

d. The UNIONIZATION of the Canadian Military. Union is the only recourse against the New Vet Charter.

e. One Veteran - One Standard. A soldier sacrifice in Afghanistan (or any other conflict zone) is the same as that experienced by WW2 and Korean Veterans. No more old and new Veterans Charters.

Doing What You Say, Not Just Saying What You Would Do!

There is no better way to make change than doing something. Wishing things were different does no one any good. As the old saying goes,"the road is paved with good intentions."
I personally will pave it with a little rubber from my tires. The members of the Equitas Society are taking on the Government over fair treatment of all Veterans. They are asking only to be equal, not special. They are asking for support and donations.

This is where I can do something. I have donated significant moneys from my own retirement funds to help and I will also be driving across Canada, to raise awareness for their cause. We all can do our part. I'm doing mine, and proud of it!

DEPART PARLAMENT HILL 5:00 PM 19 September
Arrive Comox, British Columbia 03 October 2013

Itinerary on Blog Electronic Google Maps

-- 


No comments:

Post a Comment