Sunday 22 September 2013

SUNDAY in NORTHERN ONTARIO

Possum Lodge would be a mecca of activity compared to here. If you want to get away from it all, this is your Shangri La. We left Blind River this morning with great intentions to spend most of the day giving interviews etc. On the weekend (I found out), all media is handled remotely and no one is at the broadcast location.

After all options were exhausted we were off for Wawa. I was crushed to find out that even JJam radio in Wawa was not in. So there we were in a Mexican standoff. On one side us and the other, a gigantic Goose. Do we stay with the flock or be radical and break out down the road.

As we drove, it amazed us that the locals seemed fascinated with their surroundings. We looked and kept looking for what we were missing. Even that (what we were missing) seemed elusive too. I will have to ask a local someday what I was missing because at 10 to 20 KPH below the speed limit, it must have been continuously fascinating.

Sadly the best we could muster was lot's of good conversation with those interested in the truck and Equitas. The locals having lots of time to look at my truck, seemed pleased with the decorations, waved and honked. I got some pictures for my Firefighter friends and it was nice to see that the Moose finally got the medical attention needed.

I am working the email and phone tonight and first thing tomorrow. I will definitely get more of the Equitas word out tomorrow. Even if I have to stay an extra day, it is worth it. Veterans are worth it and much much more.

Liberal MP Media Release

Map for 23 Sep Drive

Drive Tune 1

Drive Tune 2

Drive Song 3

TODAY'S PICTURES






No comments:

Post a Comment