Thursday 7 February 2013

BACKGROUND & RESOLUTION - "5307 Days Later"

1. The military and how you are trained    (See Posts)
training-or-brainwashing-what-is-it
personal-journey
somebody

2. Following Orders   (See Posts)
promoted-officers
steps-followed-so-far
for-public-actual-case-example

3. Ramifications of Senior Officers not following Orders 
(See Posts)
preserving-knowledge

4. Losing / Missing Documents   (See Posts)
i-expected-more-from-governor-general
open-letter-to-minster-of-national
we-are-down-to

5. My current situation   (See Posts)
tell-it-like-it-is
there-i-was
score-card-and-british

6. The Resolution "DHILR" - That is all. I want back, what was taken from me. D - Dignity, H - Honesty, I - Integrity, L - Loyalty and R - Respect.

The Accused was promoted multiple times, I never was again even though I was doing the job of a rank higher than my own.

I would like the military to admit what they have done. What mental anguish they have put me through. I would like a promotion to a substantive rank appropriate to what I achieved and finally, from the Queen, an honour recognizing the true dedication and loyalty I have always given her and this country.


white-poppy
police-military-firefighters

No comments:

Post a Comment