Thursday 28 February 2013

TIME TO GET LEGAL - "5328 Days Later"


  • Missing Legal Agreement - Government of Canada on Behalf of the Queen‏

Photos |11:29 AM
Attachment
High priority
To security, Ethics, McKenna, Michael Cole, Priv Comm

I am writing you because this is the last department that may help before I go to the Supreme Court or sell my story to the public for profit.

On 01 April 1999, BGen Brando and myself, signed a "TERMS OF SETTLEMENT". This document had many conditions mainly to keep this story out of the media. It involved myself, Senior Officers violating Orders and then not reporting it.

I kept my copy, all evidence and tapes proving what happened. The Attached Privacy Commission report seems satisfied that this legal document , with no file number, no designated storage plan and agreed upon by two parties, finds it okay that these sensitive documents are missing with no destruction record. I am not.

There were two parties to the agreement. No expiration date. If there was, I would have sold my story to the highest bidder. The Government has lost or destroyed the document without my approval or any destruction records.

Since this is the case, the agreement never existed and I am going to proceed as such. They can't have it both ways. Either the documents have been withheld or destroyed without my consent. By not telling me of their destruction, they keep me quiet and become untouchable because of perceived document destruction rules (DND PPU 875).

I have 45 days before applying to the Supreme Court. I consider the "Terms Of Settlement", as fraudulent and never intended to be kept for my use as stipulated within the document. I am surprised the Privacy Commission accepts these double standards when 2 parties are involved. The other party to the agreement is equally important as the other signatory, the Canadian Government.




Captain (R) Michael I. Cole, CD1
Book: http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore/9781432792008.html
thebobs1@sympatico.ca
VETERANS BLOG: michaelcole9112010.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment