Friday 22 February 2013

Office of the Secretary to the Governor General - Refuses to Help

5322 days with no resolution with DND (Department of National Defense). 141 days since the Privacy Commission Investigator completed his first investigation into my missing legal documents - No answer or resolution.

The OSGG (Office of the Secretary to the Governor General) says,"we are unable to respond to your request."

I am glad the Secretary has answered but I did specifically ask the Commander and Chief of our military. The guy with all those medals. The Governor General himself. I wanted him to help me, a Veteran. If I was interested in what his Secretary thinks, I would have written her.

No worries. As I continue ahead, I can now let you know that a Registered Letter has been sent to the British Supreme Court, requesting their copy of the documents, signed on Behalf of the Queen, by the Canadian Government. The British, ( the Queen ), should have a copy. We will soon find out. They have had the information for quite some time now.

I asked the Canadian High Commission to the UK to assist me and follow-up on my request for these legal documents. I am certain they will help. The British I have met, truly have a sense of duty and honour. They do not take things like this lightly. I hope not. I'm counting on it !!



No comments:

Post a Comment