Friday 12 April 2013

A Good Question - A Better Canadian Answer!

A nice person wrote this statement to me confused about what I have been saying. It was a good and well thought out question. See if you can find the flaw?

The person wrote:
 I was born in Canada, that makes me Canadian, period. Michael what is your point, have I missed something?7 hours ago via mobile · LikeMichael Cole No you have not. I will explain. A Senior Officer was caught adjudicating himself. I went to an Alternate Dispute Resolution. The outcome was a legal signed document. This document was signed by a Canadian General on behalf of the Queen. Now I have sworn allegiance to the Queen. The General who signed the document on behalf of the Queen has sworn allegiance to her. When I tried to use this document for it's intended purpose, the Canadian Government had destroyed it. So when I try to use my copy the government of Canada says that they do not have a copy so they do not know if mine is authentic. Ever seen CATCH 22. The British don't have a copy so it is just a perfect little loop hole. Got it!

See if our government will not sign legal documents as Canadian's about Canadian issues, we have no one who signed the document with any ties to Canada,
1. I, as an Officer, sign allegiance to the Queen NOT CANADA!
2. The General who signed my legal document on behalf of the Queen, also swore allegiance to the Queen NOT CANADA!
3. It is the Queen's document, NOT CANADA'S!
4. Canada holds the document but is not responsible for it because it is the Queen's.
5. If the document goes missing, the Queen should have a copy. I don't know because the Governor General will not respond to that question.
6. The Canadian Government does not have a copy. I have mine and the Governor General is not talking.
7. The government would not provide Veteran's benefits because my copy could be fake and they need to compare it against the government's copy.
8. The government does not have their copy. The Governor General is not answering on behalf of the Queen, who is the actual person responsible for the document.
9. The Veteran is told to find someone with another copy or you do not get benefits.
10. It is not in VAC's mandate to help veterans find documents or argue in court.
11. The government is not responsible because they are not the signatory.
12. The Signatory's representative in Canada, is not talking, the Governor General.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF A WELL TREATED CANADIAN VETERAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment