Friday 26 April 2013

FOR THE BRITISH PRESS


PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO THE BRITISH PRESS 
AND HELP A SUFFERING CANADIAN WAR VETERAN!


I am a diagnosed mentally disabled Canadian Military War Veteran. I had a legal issue between myself and Senior Officers and have a legally signed "Terms of Settlement," document from the Canadian Government on behalf of your Queen. My government lost this document. By losing this document, I was denied Veteran's benefits for many years.


I do not believe the Canadian Military has lived up to the agreement and after 14 years, the Queen has been served through the British High Commission in Canada as Commander in Chief of the Canadian Military. I would have kept this matter restricted to just individuals from Canada but, the Queen's Representative (the Governor General of Canada) will not respond. I have now been forced to take strong action to resolve this issue, since I have exhausted all reasonable means at the lowest possible levels.

I apologize to the the Queen of England, for the actions of those from my country who are responsible for this situation getting to this level.

1. I requested through Kingston and Ottawa to re-negotiate through the Military Alternative Dispute Resolution, with no success.

2. I tried to get help from the Privacy and Ethics Commission.

3. Our Governor General (Queens Representative) will not even respond to any form of communication.

I filed in Canadian Federal Court a strictly military based claim.
The documents were legally registered with Federal Court and served to the parties involved.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO THE BRITISH PRESS 
AND HELP A SUFFERING CANADIAN WAR VETERAN!

Please forward this to all of your contacts in the United Kingdom and have them pass it to their Press. The truth will come out!


No comments:

Post a Comment