Sunday 14 April 2013

Saving Money, Spending Money, We ain't got!

Having looked at the photo, you will see why I have lots of time for a few points I wish to cover.



1. Mr. Flarhaty has his hands so far down into my pocket's now, he is playing with me. I realize he is looking for extra cash to pay for a few Billion Dollar Boondoggles, a $30.00 orange juice, Mike Duffy's living expenses in P.E.I. Pamala Wallen needs a few more flights. As a pilot myself I must explain: a mile up is 5280 feet. With all your flights, you must have met someone by now and have been fully qualified.

2. After multiple attempts on my part to get General (ret'd) now Senator Dellaire to help us but he must be out on the front lines with our, "Walmart Greeter", our MIA, "Commander in Chief", our very own (paid for by us to represent the British) "Governor General".

3. This concept might be foreign to some at 101 Colonel-By Drive but here it is: let's try to make a decision. There are some things we need in the military and I bet we could find a company right here in Canada to do it for us.

4. We need a new fighter. The Avro Arrow comes to mind. Our old Browning pistols are only good as paperweights now. They spend more rounds jamming than firing. Canada used to lead the world in ship building. What happened there? The Army needs new equipment too. Hey! they just got back from Afghanistan. Before we piss all them off to and they leave the military as well, maybe we can get some ideas from them.

5. As Henry Fords answered when asked why do you pay your workers so much? His answer was simple, If they don't have the money, they will not buy the cars!

6. Lose the parts that are old and outdated. Our "Walmart Greeter" and the Chamber of not quite sober, second thought, The Senate". Save money keep history. Hire these actors for a dollar. They can live on the prestige while we can pay Canadians to design, build, and manufacture the planes, ships and other required military stuff.

Mr. Flarhaty maybe then you can reach into my pockets and find some money. Please don't be too friendly while getting your tax dollars. We are sensitive proud Canadians.

No comments:

Post a Comment