Wednesday 24 April 2013

Who Is Responsible -The Queen?

You asked what I am going to Federal Court for? I'm going to clarify if the laws of our military and country, apply to us equally or, is there a two tiered justice system.


My first question therefore is: Are there two justice systems in the military? One system for Senior Officer's and Senior NCOs and a different one, for the rest of us serving members.

My second question is; If a Senior Officer signs documents on Behalf of the Queen, who is responsible, for what was written?

Personally, if someone signs for me, they better keep to what was agreed upon.

This is a military matter for me. I went to ADR/military because of a problem with the military justice system and a Senior Officer. I went in good faith. I kept my side of the,"Agreement" but, I do not believe the ADR/military kept their's. This has everything to do with: Dignity, Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty and Respect.

It was a tough call for VAC to believe in just one side of the story of what happened to me. They only had my documents, since the other party (ADR/military) has lost their file. In my opinion, the "Terms of Settlement," had not been respected on their side. The MND answered straight forward questions when asked. The PM as well. They were upfront and I have no reason to ask them to go to court over a clearly military issue. The only persons being called, will be military, bureaucrats or medical personnel. No politicians. This is military all the way.

So, in a nutshell, I ask you again, Is there a two tiered legal system and who is legally responsible for legal documents signed on behalf of the Queen?

Is it, the person in the military with signing authority?

Is it, the Top General in Canada, the CDS?

Is it, the person with the title of "Commander in Chief"? or

Is it, the Queen herself?

I am going to Federal Court to find out the answers to these questions. As I indicated in my other posts, any help is good help.

IF YOU ARE A SKEPTIC ON WHY I AM DOING THIS?

IT IS FOR THE:
HONOUR , DIGNITY AND RESPECT THEY TOOK FROM ME!!

l look forward to hearing your feedback! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment