Friday 30 August 2013

IT IS TIME!

Tomorrows Map 31 Aug

Tomorrows Driving Song

I have been listening very carefully. I have heard many of your complaints and problems with VAC and the Government.

I was tired of listening and quite frankly, it is time to do something. Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words. If you are not happy with the status quo, then do something about it.

If you need an excuse to make a move, use me. I am trying to lead by example. If you think you want change to happen too, then get out there with me. Take a little drive. Show your support for Equitas and their lawsuit. You don't have to do much, just show unity. As long as we are all a scattered bunch, that is how we will be treated, as individual cases.

So here is your chance to show unity. Call your MP. Come take a drive with me. One little truck is nothing. One hundred cars trucks and motorcycles, will get noticed. With more displays of unity and showing that we can unify again for the common good of all Veterans, then, IT IS TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment