Sunday 25 August 2013

NFLD RIGGINS NO.3 Last Of The Funny Entries (Business Next)

In my continuing desire to blend into the lifestyle of the Province, I tried to select some more Danny William's approved,"Road Riggins."



As my departure date draws ever closer, I shall point out some items that may come in handy as I traverse this wonderful Province.

MY THIRD CHOICE WERE THESE ITEMS - SEE IF YOU CAN GUESS THEIR PURPOSE?


DON'T WORRY THEY ARE PLASTIC! 

I USE THESE AS A DETERRENT!

There is a song by Arlo Guthrie called, "Alice's Restaurant." It was written in the Vietnam era to expose the craziness of the military medical/draft procedures.

Please listen to the song. After hearing the whole song, you will understand, Group "W". You will know why you are put there and under what circumstances. I hope you enjoy the song. I realize it is a little dated but, the message about how out of control the military can get, still rings true.




No comments:

Post a Comment