Tuesday 27 August 2013

ROLL UP THE RED CARPET ON THE GG TOO!

Governor General.

In military terms, (you may not be familiar with) I believe it is said,

"LEAD, FOLLOW or GET OUT OF MY WAY!"


 

Since the Government will not be sitting in September, I believe this would afford the Governor General, the military's, "Commander in Chief," to lead the drive West bound across Canada with me, in support of the Veterans. The Equitas Society would be very excited to receive his support. I'm sure the GG could make a quick call over to Dominion Command (The Legion) and have them join in too. This will all be very exciting.

He (the Governor General) of course, would be doing this with my tax money. He, from all I have witnessed, does not really do anything during a proroguing, but ........ no one is quite sure.

So, my plan is to go visit Rideau Hall and politely ask if he (the Governor General) would like to LEAD US. I am certain he will find it quite an honour. I have an extra Equitas Society T-Shirt for him so he can feel like part of our team. See you in Ottawa.



No comments:

Post a Comment