Saturday 24 August 2013

NFLD RIGGINS - NO.2

In my continuing desire to blend into the lifestyle of the Province, I tried to select some more Danny William's approved,"Road Riggins."
GOT TO LOOK GOOD ON THE ROAD!

As my departure date draws ever closer, I shall point out some items that may come in handy as I traverse this wonderful Province.

MY SECOND CHOICE WAS THIS ITEM - SEE IF YOU CAN GUESS IT'S PURPOSE?
THE INTERNATIONAL FISHING RULES!

1. No sabotaging catches
2. Help with catch
3. Longest fish wins (Nose to tip of tail)
4. Cheating is good
5. 24 HR long illness / injury not included
6. Must fish together
7. Must catch your own fish
8. Must actively fish in known fishing areas
9. Equal time for favorite fishing spots
10. No distractions while catching fish

More Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment