Sunday 25 August 2013

VETERANS SUPPORT DRIVE - MEDIA NEWS RELEASE


Doing What You Say, Not Just Saying What You Would Do!

There is no better way to make change than doing something. Wishing things were different does no one any good. As the old saying goes,"the road is paved with good intentions."


TRANSPORT








I personally will pave it with a little rubber from my tires. The members of the Equitas Society are taking on the Government over fair treatment of all Veterans. They are asking only to be equal, not special. They are asking for support and donations.

This is where I can do something. I have donated significant moneys from my own retirement funds to help and I will also be driving across Canada, to raise awareness for their cause. We all can do our part. I'm doing mine, and proud of it!

You can follow my journey cross country on my blog.


EQUITAS SOCIETY FACEBOOK

NEWS RELEASE J.I.M.I. (Job Induced Mental Illness) Attached


We started out, a Colony. Then a Dominion. Finally we are, a Country. As a Country we must work on pride in what it truly means;"to be Canadian."Things I believe as a Canadian. The Military and RCMP should never be loyal to any political party or ideology. Religion should be a personal choice but should never interfere with the running of a country or the making of laws. The free spending Senators, who are confused about forms and where they live and our Walmart Greeter, "The Governor General", must go. The Minister of Finance, wanting to pay for the Senators and GG with our hard earned cash has his hands so far down into my pocket: I am beginning to smile and blush. The money saved Mr. Finance Minister, would more than help our Veterans and our Country.

As a Veteran, I see a problem. The problem I see is that two organizations (the Military and RCMP) who have no political power or right to unionize, are being taken for granted. The one thing, that will never be in power, never have a voice to defend them. The one thing, they have sworn to lay their own lives down for. To defend at all cost, cannot help them. THEIR COUNTRY!

I myself, by myself, with no outside sponsorship, feel compelled to do something to effect change. The Equitas Society
 is going ahead with their class action lawsuit against the Government of Canada. They are doing this for non-self serving reasons. They have kindly asked for Canadians to help them right a wrong. I'm on my way.

I am going to answer their call for help and action. With my own retirement money and using my own time and vehicle, I will be crossing Canada in an effort to raise the awareness of this group and their cause. I will not be taking donations or gifts. You must send those to Equitas. If any person, corporation or party would like to provide basic necessities such as; food, gas or shelter, that would be appreciated.

This drive is not about me or for me. This drive is for all Veterans, serving RCMP / Military and First Responders (more about First Responders in later Blogs). Equitas is fighting for fairness and they need all the assistance,we as a Country can give them. I am going to do this and donate cash as well. This is my decision alone but, as I drive you are welcome to follow as long as you like, to show solidarity for their cause. From now till the day I depart, I will be passing on more information.

My job experience for this task is quite lengthy. 14 years of fighting the different government departments for fairness and justice.(not achieved yet). This includes Senior Officers violating Orders, making a Settlement through ADR. Losing the Settlement so I could not receive VAC pension right away. The Privacy Commission who thinks it is okay that DND lost the Settlement documents and file. Ethics that will not talk to me. GG who will not help. Senator and Local MP who will not help and Human Rights and their lack of understanding that a mentally injured Veteran wanting to bring a case against the Government, is disabled. (not the current status)

Finally: for VAC who I have dealt with extensively for the past 9 years. I know their Modus Operendi all to well and I think most NVC (New Veterans Charter) Veterans, know what I mean by that.

Much more to follow. I hope to see you all on the road Westbound or at least, financially assisting these Patriots in their efforts, for all of us.

TIME TO GET OUR CANARDS IN A LINEAR FASHION!

BE WITH THE TEAM, ONE MORE TIME

UNITED WE STAND.... ACTUALLY, 
THEY DON'T HAVE A CHANCE!

In support of the Class Action Lawsuit filed by Military Veterans.
The Equitas Society of BC.against the Government of Canada.

GET OUT THERE AND DRIVE WITH ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment