Tuesday 26 June 2012

Why Silence Those Who Protect Us???

I would first like to say, how much I admire the RCMP and Military rank and file for the outstanding work they do.

The question the public should be asking is why, why in God's name are these upstanding examples of our community standing up and speaking up about what they perceive as corrupt grievance processes.
The second question is why are the Senior Staff of these organizations, telling, not asking, telling their members, to not speak up or to the media.

The reason is as clear now as it was back on the public school play ground. If the system is broken and they can't fix it, they tell you as a member, not to speak about their failings because that is all they have to keep their job, threatening you and yours. They do not want you to have freedom of speech because they might get in trouble. It might look badly on the organization.

So, to understand this clearly: they want you to be quiet because they haven't and still can't, set up an effective, impartial grievance procedure because it would be unfair to WHAT YOU???

No, they don't want it because they would be exposed and we can't have that. So they threaten your job and family by saying you must not speak to the media because they might be exposed.

I saw a CTV show the other day and the commentator was criticizing the Wiki Leaks founder for running because he feels that he would not be treated fairly by the system. They said, he should stand up and defend himself.

Okay then, here I am CTV. You back me with 100% legal coverage and I will be happy to tell what I know. The Government has unlimited financial and personnel resources, I do not. If I did, then it would be a level playing field and since I have so much evidence against them, they don't want a fair exchange, they must control, me, you and your speech.

For me they refuse to answer my requests. For you, you are told you can't speak. Kind of sounds like the bully on the playground telling you not to say anything to those with the power of discipline. This is because if you do, they will get in a little trouble but you will suffer the most. Sound familiar in your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment